Runnemede, NJ (May 14, 2019) – Sielox LLC is proud to recognize their 2018 Certified Sielox Integrators Award recipients announced today by Karen Evans, Sielox LLC President and CEO. For the 20th consecutive year and 24th time overall, MCM Integrated Systems of Van Nuys, California was named National Certified Sielox Integrator of the Year. Ten additional Sielox business partners were awarded commendations in the silver and gold categories.
“These awards recognize the relationships that we have with our Certified Sielox Integrators,” said Evans. “Our strategy of developing layered security with Sielox core products and OEM solutions, combined with our Certified Sielox Integrators create critical synergies executing this strategy. We are excited to recognize their expertise in delivering effective solutions to our customers.”
Sielox Awarded the Gold Certified Sielox Integrator awards to:
- 3D Security of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Egan Company of Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Sielox complements our overall strategy specializing in all types of construction trades including commercial remodeling, process control integration, mechanical and electrical system installations, curtain wall construction, glazing and other multi-specialty trades for a wide range of companies,” said Kurt Johnson, Egan Company. “Working with Sielox, Egan will continue to deploy first-class security solutions throughout our markets.”
Sielox Awarded the Silver Certified Sielox Integrators awards to:
- A-1 Access Control Systems of Tampa, Florida
- Advanced Security Systems of Eureka, California
- All Digital Technology of Fort Myers, Florida
- CM3 of Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Excel Global Security of New York, New York
- Integrated Systems & Services of Eatontown, New Jersey
- Security Associates of Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Select Security Systems of Phoenix, Arizona
For more information on Sielox LLC solutions, visit www.sielox.com.