Sielox AnyWare Browser-based Access Control
Faster, Easier and More Scalable
AnyWare™ is a simple and scalable browser-based access control monitoring and event management solution for SMBs with 8 to 40 doors, and up to 25,000 cardholders.
Configurable in minutes, the plug-and-play solution allows authorized individuals to manage doors and alarm points from anywhere, at any time, via LAN, WAN, WiFi, and cellular service. AnyWare operates on any smartphone, tablet, and laptop – providing a cost-effective, easy-to-use security foundation.
The latest version of AnyWare offers expanded functionality and more powerful processing compared with previous versions, making it faster and easier to take access management mobile.
Core features include:
- Accommodates an increased number of controllers and readers up to forty doors
- Up to 32 custom data fields can be added to the software for the greater detail you need
- Cardholder images storage in GIF, JPG, PNG, or BMP formats up to 8MB
- Multiple access credentials including key fobs, photo ID Cards, vehicle tags and mobile credentials can be assigned to each cardholder’s record
- Readers can be blocked/unblocked so only first responders have access during emergencies
- Enhanced card entry utilizing a card number and facility code can be used to enroll credentials
- Access Levels include a “Privileged” option that grants access regardless of a lockdown, block condition, and time schedules
- Compatibility with multiple card types, including: 26-bit Standard Wiegand and 33-bit Checkpoint Wiegand, 26-bit Std and 33-bit CKP Wiegand + PIN, or ANSI Mag/Custom Wiegand, Corporate 1000, and FIPS 201 support (PIV, CAC, TWIC) 75 Bit
- SSL certificates for increased network security
- Supervisor permissions for upgrading and troubleshooting
- Enabled multiple emails per user for improved database management
- Remote Desktop Connection Manager used exclusively by Sielox Technical Support and Quality Assurance Teams to assist integration partners and upgrade appliance software version
Are you planning a new Access Control project?