MCM Integrated Systems Named Sielox National Certified Integrator of the Year for 21st Consecutive Year
Runnemede, NJ (March 24, 2020) – Sielox LLC is proud to recognize their 2019 Certified Sielox Integrators Award recipients announced today by Karen Evans, Sielox LLC President and CEO. Ten Certified Sielox Integrators were awarded in the silver and gold categories and for the 21st consecutive year and 25th time overall, MCM Integrated Systems of Van Nuys, California was named National Certified Sielox Integrator of the Year.
Rich McMillan, President of MCM Integrator Systems and team accept Sielox Integrator of the Year award
“Each year we recognize our Certified Integrators’ expertise in delivering effective solutions to our customers,” said Evans. “Our forty-one-year history of developing layered security with Sielox core products and OEM solutions, combined with strong relationships, creates happy customers.”
L to R: Brian Mahoney, JCT Solutions; Karen Evans, Sielox, George Sode, JCT Solutions
Sielox Awarded the Gold Certified Sielox Integrator awards to:
- Empire Computing & Consulting, Daytona Beach, Florida
- JCT Solutions, Springfield, New Jersey
- 3D Security, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Security Associates, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“We are grateful for our long-term partners who understand our value proposition and commitment. And we are equally excited about the growth of new Certified Integrators like SWC and JCT Solutions as Sielox helps them deploy unique and comprehensive lockdown security solutions,” said Evans.
Sielox Awarded the Silver Certified Sielox Integrators awards to:
- Egan Company, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Select Security Systems, Phoenix, Arizona
- Integrated Systems & Services, Eatontown, New Jersey
- DynaFire, Casselberry, Florida
- CM3, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- SWC, Newburgh, Indiana
For more information on Sielox LLC solutions, visit www.sielox.com.